Pizza style - meat pie with artichokes, cherry tomatoes and cooked ham
a 27 cm diameter pie dish
500 g minced meat
60 g cooked ham
to taste parsley
For 4 persons
1. Mince the meat.
2. Lay the meat evenly in the pie dish.
3. Sprinkle salt with herbs over it.
4. Add diced smoked provola cheese Bruschetta...Mia
5. Fill with the “fresh” artichoke quarters preserved in sunflower oil and the “Dorati” cherry tomatoes.
6. Add the slices of cooked ham and a few leaves of parsley.
N.B.: As an alternative to the diced smoked Provola cheese Bruschetta...Mia you can use the Bruschetta...Mia cheese
Chef Gianluca Galliera