Menù s.r.l, food processing company for obtaining specialty foods for operators in the Hotel-Restaurant-Cafè sector, wholesalers, large retail chains, small communities and retailers, sustains that: Food Safety
(intended as a concept aimed at excluding the possibility that food products can cause harm to consumers if prepared and/or consumed in accordance with the intended use), the Quality of its products and the Satisfaction of its Customers are the foundation of the company’s commercial success.
Our policy is founded on:
- considering food safety and the application of legal requirements as key pre-requisites for the production of the company’s quality products.
- ensuring the loyalty of existing customers through:
assicurare la fedeltà dei clienti acquisiti attraverso:
- - a comprehensive and efficient service, guaranteeing the completeness of the product range and short delivery times;
- - new product offers (specialty foods and services) that help operators in the foodservice industry to have at their disposal a products and services range that follows the evolution of consumer tastes and consumption;
- - a support service aimed at the use of specialty foods for the preparation of various dishes;
- supporting a culture of food safety and product quality at all company levels
The Menù srl Management Team is committed to ensuring that the policy is implemented and supported at all levels of the organisation.
To ensure these goals are achieved, it implemented:
in compliance with: the UNI EN ISO 22000 standard integrated with the ISO TS 22002-1 standard (last issue) and the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard last issue) supplemented by the food safety standards set out in the applicable EU regulations.
complies with the rules and principles of specific diets, such as Organic, Gluten-free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Halal and Kosher, where applicable.
The documents describing the Corporate Food Safety and Quality Management System have been approved by the Management Team, which supports their application through the Group Leader for food safety and quality assurance service.
Our entire staff is committed to the continuous development and improvement of the system.